Tuesday, July 25, 2006

Just Playing Around The House Again

Because of Rose Hick's house in this issue of Home Companion, I was inspired to redo this shelf (below) in our Cozy Room.
It all looks much better in-person... I am still learning how to actually use our camera. And lighting...sigh... I am still learning how to get the lighting just right. Trial and Error--they are my teachers.
Trial and Error--nice guys... but a little slow.
I'm not a big collector of tea cups, but Tom and I both liked this one which we found in a junk shop this weekend. It had a sort of Craftsman look to it.

Here it is close-up.

Just thought I'd share a few more pictures with you... Oh! One more thing... Tom and I paid-off our car today, one year early. And that was a miracle, trust me... we feel blessed and God is good.

But then, He would still be good, even if we hadn't paid-off our car.


***
A very special thanks to those of you who commented after my last post... You made my second Blogiversary feel like one very, very special day... And I appreciate it so much.

No comments: