Monday, May 02, 2011

Springtime Morning


Ahhh... springtime down on the farm this misty, moisty morning.

And now you'll have to excuse me because when I opened the window to take that photo, I got a huge whiff of the beyond-belief spring air outside (and the sound of birdsong, as well). So I'm off to get dressed so I can go outside, alas, with my umbrella for it's raining again. (Big surprise.)

Oh, but if you're wondering how I feel about the death of Osama bin Laden, Sara wrote down all my thoughts here. (Thanks, Sara, for saving me some time this morning and for saying it all better than I could have, anyway.)

2 comments:

Unknown said...

That Sara sure knows how to put anything into words that speak the truth.
Odie

Anonymous said...

Sara's post was well written, thanks for directing to it. I also wonder what is the truth of the matter...but either way, whatever GOD has planned will go forth and all we need to do is trust HIM in all things. It is sad that any human being, a creation of GOD, has to be destroyed. And yes, it will not be the end of anything... those people will not let that lie, we know that. But HE who made us will get us safely to our REAL HOME when it is our time.

Blessings on your day,
Elizabeth in NC