Wednesday, March 01, 2006

For The Retro TV Viewers Amongst Us


... You will only find the following link fun ....

...if you watch the Brady Bunch and you can't understand why people joke about their clothes because they look fine and normal to you. You grew-up looking just like that.

... if you are very, very easily amused...

...if any show in black and white is a guaranteed winner with you...

...if your idea of a perfect evening at home is watching TV Land, Nick At Night or your extensive collection of 1960's sitcoms dvd's...

If this sounds like you, then go here for a really great time. (Try again later if the traffic appears to be heavy there.)

Click on one of the three little tv's. My favorite was the Leave It To Beaver episode but the others were good, too-- The Munsters and The Brady Bunch.

You'll see what I mean... Takes about 8-10 minutes to watch all of them one after the other.

I had fun there. I even laughed aloud. But then, I am beyond easily amused and I have a great weakness for retro tv shows. Hey, I watched most of them back when everyone had just three tv stations and My Three Sons was current fair. Back when Gilligan's Island, The Brady Bunch and The Partridge Family were the hot topics on the school playground.

Yeah, I'm that old.

No comments: