Sunday, May 01, 2005
1. Sometimes I don't put my clean silverware in their correct slots--I just toss them into the silverware drawer.
2. I haven't mowed my yard yet this Spring and it's quite long.
3. Sometimes I still listen to my Mary Poppins album on my record player.
4. My basement is a horrid, dark, cluttered mess (but I'm working on it).
5. I am always behind in answering my email.
6. Although I'm the mother of a 25-year-old, I am still enchanted by the way my Storybook Dolls' eyes open and look at me.
7. Tom and I don't go to church every Sunday.
8. The paint in our bathroom is peeling. So is the paint on our front steps.
9. My eyes are not what they used to be, yet I hate for people to see me wearing my reading glasses.
10. Tom bought a new dishwasher 11 years ago but I've never used it because I prefer to wash dishes by hand.
11. People seem to like me better online than they do in-person.
12. I wouldn't like to live in a newly-built house.
13. Sometimes I hide greasy pans inside my oven.
14. Most of my hours are spent alone (though not alone-alone, if you know what I mean). I am happier that way and I hear more clearly what to write.
Happy May Day to all my readers!