Saturday, August 23, 2008



I confess. I've neglected this blog a couple days because I began a new blog. 

It's a blog for photos of our tiny farm. I thought it would be easier to send people there when they ask to see pictures, rather then email them, "Well, to see the _____, go here in my blog. To see the _____ go there. But to see the ____ go here, here and here." ツ

A new blog, I figured, would make my life less complicated. Well, when the blog is finished, that is. It's always complicated putting a photo blog together. At first. (For me, anyway.)

So if you're in the mood to see a few new pictures of our place (and a few more oldy-moldy ones which you are already sick of), you can click here: Farm of Our Later Years.

And if you have any creative ideas and suggestions please let me know! Often it requires "fresh eyes" to provide fresh ideas.



******

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Debra! I couldn't leave my comment over at your new blog because you don't have the "Name/Url" option up BUT I am soooooooooo happy for you! Your home is ABSOLUTELY CHARMING - what a dream.. I love it all! Just perfect! And oh what a lucky house - because YOU have made it a home sweet home!
((((hugs)))))
Kim

Debra said...

Thanks so very much, Kim! Coming from you, one of the most amazing decorators I know, that is an extreme compliment. (I 'visit' your home everyday for new ideas!) Oh, and thanks for reminding me about the comment setting... I'd been meaning to change it. So now you (and others) will be able to comment over there now. :) Thanks again... and congrats about your upcoming magazine appearance!! I am beyond-thrilled for you. Blessings, Debra