Tuesday, August 11, 2009

If You Buy Groceries This Might Interest You




Wow. Have you checked out Alice.com?

You can buy groceries there online.

And if there's a coupon 'out there' anywhere for the products you buy, Alice will automatically apply that coupon toward your purchase. No need to clip anything or use a discount code.

Alice will mail you your groceries for free. No shipping charges! And you'll receive your order in only 2 - 3 business days.

And Alice will remind you when you are running out of your groceries so you can order more. Plus, she'll place little pictures of what you order on your main page so next time you can simply slide them over to your cart, rather than search for what you need on the appropriate page.

And that's just the half of it. Even the prices for most things are good, especially when you factor in the gas you would have spent as well as the value of your time (and your sanity).

Today I received my first order from Alice and as I unloaded my box I thought, "Wow. This could get addictive." Just think! When we're surrounded by snow and treacherous ice this winter, not only will Bob the Milkman bring groceries right to my back door, but so will Alice.

Happy sigh.

Go see Alice for yourself. She might just be right for you, too. :)


(We now return you to your regularly-scheduled blog.)


*****


Update: No longer is there an Alice.com, but oh, I still get as excited over ordering groceries online from Walmart and Target.   ツ



******

5 comments:

Jan said...

My second and third Alice delivery arrived today. I love it. We are 40 minutes from the grocery store and the prices with Alice are competitive...so why not? It's really a good deal.

... Paige said...

Checking it out

Judy said...

Oh, my.

I think I am going to LOVE this.

I find no enjoyment AT ALL at the grocery store.

Lisa said...

I just signed up. Very cool. Thanks for passing it on!

Pat said...

This is great information..I just signed up! I can see this as a real treat in the winter!!