Tuesday, August 04, 2009

Another yard sale find... This bistro table (came with four chairs). After our patio is poured, it will go over there. For now, it remains on my homemade deck.




Is this cup fun, or what? And was only 5 cents (!) at a yard sale. I like it better than my other one, below, on the bottom shelf.




And now I must run to the little supermarket in the tiny town next to us. Maybe, just maybe, I'll remember to bring my camera so I can show you some amazing farmhouses along the way.


*********************************

I appreciate your comments about my kitchen!

3 comments:

Thickethouse.wordpress said...

Please do take your camera Debra! The cup is truly fun. It made me smile!

Lisa said...

What great finds. I love your kitchen!

Elizabeth said...

I LOVE LOVE LOVE your bistro table and chairs! The cup is really fun too! PLease take your camera...
I want to see those farm houses.
Thanks so much for your kind Birthday wishes. I am having a great day!