Saturday, March 12, 2005

For Napoleon Dynamite Fans Only


I blogged about Napoleon Dynamite here and if you, too, were one of the folks who enjoyed that movie, you might also like this article I came across:

Sweet! Preston Now Reigns as Geek-Chic Capital

And if you're a real die-hard fan, you might like to read this interview with writer/director, Jared Hess, for more behind-the-scenes stuff.

Fans of small towns, like me, can't get enough of this kind of information. But then, I've always been the type of person who enjoys the how-they-made-the-movie interviews as much as the movie, itself. I must not be the only one like that, considering what a big hit all the extra features have become on DVD's.

And you know.... Considering the huge jump I made from my previous post to this one, I think I can finally understand why people have always thought I was downright ODD. Always, I've made big leaps in my conversations the same way.

Anyone else out there like that?

***

No comments: