Thursday, May 15, 2008

Clothespin Art and a Baking Pantry

Just had to share this adorable clothespin idea with you from Judy's blog. I fell in love with it because in our old farmhouse I want creativity to be rampant everywhere, on every surface, inside every drawer.

Oh, and Clarice's baking pantry is incredible! I gleaned all sorts of ideas for the tiny baking pantry in my future farmhouse. From Laura Ingalls Wilder's description of her baking pantry in The First Four Years, I think mine is a smaller version of hers. Someday I will show you pictures, but for now, please do pop over and see Clarice's. It's beautiful.

Be sure to direct me to other such creative ideas for everyday stuff, ok?

5 comments:

Storybook Woods said...

You are so sweet Debra, thank you. I can not wait to see your pantry. Pantries are very uncommon here. I am just fascinated by them. Love Clarice

Pat said...

Loved the photos in Clarice's blog, and Judy is always an inspiration.
Can't wait to see pictures of your future farmhouse baking pantry!!

... Paige said...

I use clothes pins for sure, but don't have the time to bake these days. We have been working on a big project I'll be posting about soon.
Thanks for the cool links.

salina said...

Hello Debra,
It has been too long since I last visited you. I have such a way with words. I wish I had that. Anyway, it was good reading your posts. I will be sure to go check those sites out that you described. Take care and give me a visit sometime. I would love to hear from you again.
Salina

Saija said...

isn't it nice that you are "sort of" packed already! and having been through the big move - this move to the farmhouse will be a snap!

looking forward to seeing some more pics of the spread!

blessings on ya!