Wednesday, December 15, 2004

Now Playing Outside My Window



And today we are due for a high temperature of 20 degrees (Fahrenheit, that is).

Surely feels like Christmas around here.

I ironed clothes yesterday afternoon in the living room while watching A Christmas Carol (George C. Scott version). Of course, there are ways to have more fun than that, but yesterday, well, I couldn't think of any.

Felt like a lot of fun to me.


******





It comes every year and will go on forever. And along with Christmas belong the keepsakes and the customs. Those humble, everyday things a mother clings to, and ponders, like Mary in the secret spaces of her heart.
--Marjorie Holmes

4 comments:

Michael said...

It's cold here too.
It makes you want to curl up next to the fire.

Too bad I v'e got to work.

Take Care
Michael

Peg said...

Hi Debra,
It is beautiful there! You probably get tired of the snow, but we very rarely get it here. Last year God blessed us with a snow storm that the boys could build a real snowman and then it was gone by the afternoon!
Enjoy!!!!! Make a snow angel for me!

Jammie J. said...

Oh! Oh! I love your picture! Thank you sooo much!

Debra said...

Thanks, everyone. I'll probably be posting lots of snow pictures as winter progresses because we get lots of snow here. And Peg--I got a mental picture of myself making a snow angel and I laughed and laughed. Thanks! :o) God bless... Debra