Tuesday, March 31, 2020

Man, Let's Go Someplace! (Yes, Right Now.)


"You will go out in joy and be led forth in peace; the mountains and hills will burst into song before you, and all the trees of the field will clap their hands." ... Isaiah 55:12


******



Hey Everybody!

Let's go to a cottage on a lake!

Or how about to The Tonight Show? (And here.)  (And here.)

Or hey! Would you like to drop by Joanna Gaines' home while she makes zucchini bread?

Or how about visiting me in my new upstairs office?





After that we could go shopping and buy some cake and muffin mixes! (If you purchase 2 mix-and-match packages of 12, you're paying just a tad over $1 for each mix.)

Need to pick up a few more items? Let's ask Adam The Woo to take us with him to his supermarket. He makes it interesting and fun, even these days.

Perhaps we could stop by the library and check out some books and then listen to a Top 5 Favorite Song of mine from all-time?

Oh! Then how about a walk beside the sea? Or perhaps through a forest?

Maybe we could end the day with this concert? Or this one from a prison?

Whew! Well, that sounds like a lovely, full day to me. Join me, shall you? (Yes, I totally stole that.) ツ







And when your cake mixes arrive? This chart, below, may come in handy. シ 





"I have peace right now. I know things are chaotic. I know the stock market keeps crashing. I know these are scary times, but I have peace in the middle of a storm because of my relationship with God." ---Greg Laurie



And never forget this-- 

Inside your mind--always--you are free to travel wherever you wish!










Here's a useful website. You plug in the ingredients you have on hand then they'll give you a list of dishes you can make with them.

Or if you'd like to learn how to make 16 meals in one day you can go here.


"For if you forgive others their trespasses, your heavenly Father will also forgive you, but if you do not forgive others their trespasses, neither will your Father forgive your trespasses." ... Matthew 6:14,15

4 comments:

Rebecca said...

Wow! You are one busy person! 😊👋

Robin in New Jersey said...

The Zach Williams concert he performed at a prison is amazing. I watched it when it was first released. Thanks for posting all these links, Debra. ☺

Betsy said...

You have been busy traveling all over the world Debra! Thanks for all of the links. I'm getting ready to do my own online traveling. I have a teledoc appointment with the neurologist in 15 minutes. Hopefully I can figure this out.
Blessings,
Betsy

Pam said...

So many great things to do and places to see! Thanks for thinking of all of us, Debra!