Saturday, December 30, 2006

Wandering Around My House Tonight...


For ages I've not even touched our camera, but after seeing some special corners of your homes, I went around tonight and took pictures of some favorite corners of my own home. 

(Click any photo to enlarge.)


Since you last saw this, I added a couple old photos to the leaves and 

I made this hook thing (that's obvious,I know.)  :)


I'd wanted a Kit-Kat clock like this one for 15 years, ever since I first watched Honey, I Shrunk The Kids. His tail and eyes move back and forth. He was a gift this year from my parents.


I wish you could see the little white lights I keep above the bookcase year-'round... they make it look special.


The cannisters are my answer to Amy's question about our favorite retro kitchen items.

I can't just put plates on a plate rack any-more heavens, no!

Enjoy.

No comments: