Thursday, December 14, 2017

Christmas Gifts for My Readers 2017


Here are some simple gifts just for you during this Christmas season. Hopefully there's something for everyone. Enjoy!


******


1.) Clara's Depression Era Cooking videos. Clara is an inspiring gift all year long!

2.) Here's a fun Christmassy farmhouse tour for you.

3.) For free printable gift tags go here. You'll find others here.





4.)  Go here to read hundreds of free classic books.

5.)  To read millions(!) of free books, go here.

6.) Enjoy browsing through vintage dress patterns? Click here.





7.)  You'll find awesome nature photography here.

8.) My all-time favorite decrepit-old-house photographer is here.

9.)  To get a free Kindle Cloud Reader for your PC, click here.





10.)  I'm really enjoying my free trial of Hulu--so many great tv series there! Go here to sign up (and if you have Ebates, don't forget to click the button!).

11.)  Interested in reading what was happening the year you were born?  Go here.

12.)  Here you'll find free video teachings from my very favorite 
teacher.





13.)  For a free issue of Good Old Days Magazine, click here.

14.)  You'll find many free printable charts to help get you organized here.

15.)  And here you'll find 100+ ways to organize your home.





16.)  To listen to hours of vintage Christmas music online, go here. Oh! And my buddy, Ann, just now shared this fun-ness with me: KMart In-Store Music 1974.  (Ahh... memories.)

17.)  For many and varied holiday gift ideas click here.

18.)  Go here for 1,000+ free online courses.





19.)  You'll find lots of free dollhouse printables here.

20.)  To receive daily emails with offers of free Kindle books, go here. (You can customize the book categories you'd like to see.)






******






And repeat after me:  "This year I refuse to let December make me crazy!" 😏






******



Oh! And if you ever need images/photos for Facebook/blogging/Twitter, etc., just do a search for any theme/Bible verse/quote you'd like, then add the word 'image' to it. 

That's how I find all the free images I use here and at Facebook.

For example, to find the images I used in today's post, I just did a search for 'vintage Christmas images'. (Go here if you'd like to see the many I couldn't fit here!)






******


Winter has come to stay awhile here in Buffalo! Time for snuggling up with good books, music, snacks and tv.  










******







6 comments:

Betsy said...

Oh my gosh! I so enjoyed looking up some of these links. I think my favorites were the farm house tour and the cooking videos. I’m going to go back and watch more of the cooking videos when I have time. Thank you for all of the work you did putting these links together for us. I love it! Happy December to you my friend!
Blessings, Betsy

Anonymous said...

Did you ever find anywhere to watch Early Edition shows? I hope so I know you love them too. I wish they would being them all out on dvd. Oh what fun to go running all over the net opening presents. :-))) You have always had the best gifts every Christmas. Thank you!! You always know exactly what we love!! Sarah

Debi @ Tuesdays Child said...

All awesome things to look up, Debra. Thank you!

Merry Christmas to you and yours. (Hugs)

Pam said...

Oh my, I'm going to have to fight the temptation to check everything out. My to-do list is pretty long, since the kids are coming home for Christmas, and I need to bake/cook all their favorite things. BUT, I will definitely enjoy some computer time after the holidays. Thank you, Debra, for your commitment to all of us readers. I feel your love coming through your posts. God bless you and your family!

Saija said...

thank you! lots of good sites to check out! :) ... you have a knack for finding fun stuff ...

just popping by to wish you the very best of this Holy Season ... Leo and i are just staying home, enjoying the quiet and counting our blessings!

Debra said...

Thanks so much, Everyone, for telling me you're enjoying the gifts! That means a lot. Really! And thank-you for all your good wishes. The very same back at you.

And Sarah--for a couple months, seasons 3 and 4 of Early Edition were on youtube so I was able to watch them--hooray! But then they were taken down. Alas. But at least I saw them again which was a treat after so long (though I do own 4 or so on video tape from taping them on tv eons ago). And of course, I do have the 1st and 2nd seasons on dvd--I surely do wish they'd finally create dvd's for the final two seasons! :) I'd forgotten you also were a fan--thanks for reminding me!