Sunday, December 24, 2017

At Christmastime




Just dropping by my blog this morning to wish all my special readers a wonderful day before Christmas.

May Jesus keep your hearts calm, gratitude-stuffed and always able to decipher what matters--and what does not. And may you feel especially close to all those you love, both here and those so very far away.

Thinking of each of you and grateful for all who read here so faithfully.

Thank-you!











******


And here's a treat for you :  Christmas Songs from The 40's, 50's and 60's.  (Hold onto your hat! These tunes will whisk you away to your childhood.)









******












******



5 comments:

Betsy said...

Christmas Blessings to you my friend. I hope your Christmas is a happy one remembering Jesus.
Blessings,
Betsy

Simple pleasures said...

Beautiful Debra! Merry Christmas to you and Tom!

Pam said...

Thank you, Debra, and Merry Christmas to you and your family. As I sit here, at 5:00 in the morning, thinking about the meal I'm going to make for my family, the gifts, the games, and the laughter, I'm reminded of that little babe, born in a manger. I pray that I'll keep Him right smack dab in the middle of this busy day...and all the days to come! Bless you, dear friend!!!

Robin in New Jersey said...

Merry Christmas, Debra! May your day be peaceful and full of love!

Debra said...

I so appreciate each of you who've taken the time to wish me a merry Christmas! God so often encourages me through your words and I am grateful for each of you. I hope your Christmas has been wonderful and filled with much love. Blessings, Debra