Friday, May 26, 2006

A Few Of My Favorite Things

...raindrops on roses and whiskers on kittens.... these are a few of my favorite things...

...and these, too, from around my house...
(You can click on the photos to enlarge them.)

Damask dinner napkins and an autumn garland--an inexpensive window treatment...Hoosier cabinet with old stuff all over it, except for the Target cookbook holder (red, in center).

1920's advertising fans from Ebay...

...I love Jade-ite! Also a couple small head vases and etc.

My junk shop lady name plate... $1, I think... and the VBS plate above it (I had the kids make these--just decoupage gift wrap over an old plate).

Just a handful of my old apron collection. I wear these things nearly every day.

Love this little antique gal... a yard sale find.


A very special thanks goes to Judy of Plethora for the inspiration to run around my house to take these pictures (often from the most awkward, back-breaking positions, which all other photographers will understand). And I am hoping Judy will forgive me for my glaring, flagrantly-obvious copycat ways...

No comments: