Thursday, June 30, 2005

Halo Scan Blues

Argh. So we all switched to Halo Scan because Blogger Comments had become unreliable. And lately I've been convicted to try answering my comments more promptly, trying to set a good example and all that stuff. 

So of course what happens? Halo Scan is now going bonkers.

Lately when I go to comment about all your marvelous comments I get messages like this after just making one simple comment of my own:

"Please wait at least 30 seconds between posts (another -41744 second(s))."

Hmm. Do you think I should sit here and count 41,744 seconds before trying again?

Hey, why not? I have nothing better to do.

Good grief.

Well, if you don't see a comment from me about your comment, please assume I tried. My comments are there--honest they are. And every one of them is ultra-witty and clever. Can I help it if Halo Scan has switched to invisible ink? 

No comments: