Tuesday, January 20, 2015

Ten of My Most Important Posts



So. If a new reader came along and told me, "Hey. I'm a busy person and don't have time to read your entire blog. What do you believe are your ten most important posts?," here is the list I'd give. 

These posts represent the truths which changed everything for me. Absolutely e-v-e-r-y-t-h-i-n-g.

(In no particular order...)



The 24/7 Friend

Sitting Alone--And Loving It

Bringing Peace Along

The Necessity of Your Own Life

Permission to Be Happy

The 'Supposed To Be Disease'

Just Doing It ... And Changing the World

Recognizing Grace

The Balance In Life

Ah, Motherhood!






*****


He who rejects change is the architect of decay. The only human institution which rejects progress is the cemetery. ~Harold Wilson


*****


Free Kindle books:


The Button Legacy

Love to Write?










2 comments:

Bonnie said...

That was a nice walk down memory lane, Debra. I think there was at least one post that I hadn't read before. Maybe before my time here. I'm guessing I started reading around 2006 or so. It was a very nice collection of who-you-are blog examples. I can't imagine how you were able to choose from your collection. "Ah, Motherhood" and "The Supposed To Be Disease" made me think the most today. I often think "if only" and "I wish"....and boy, that mindset does not work. As for the motherhood post, the quote was good. When I was a young mom, my Mom used to tell me "Motherhood: if you do it right, you work your way out of a job." I always knew that to be true and that made my mothering very purposeful. It didn't help with the pain of an empty nest, though! lol....maybe you could speak to us of the empty next some more. I can't be the only one. I still struggle with that. Blessings to you, Debra! I hope you're getting some sunshine today. :)

Robin in New Jersey said...

Hi Debra! I look forward to reading them all when I have a bit more time. I am sure I have read at least a few of them in the past.

Have a great day!