Friday, July 15, 2011

Just Checking-In

Exactly! That's how I feel about our having taken a leap and done the farm thing.

I lived-out the country life I'd pictured within my heart and will always be grateful for that opportunity, its delights--and its lessons which have changed me.

(A special thanks to Crystal at Money Saving Mom blog for that photo.)




********

P.S.  Julie from Texas--my very best wishes for your house-hunting this weekend! It's been great seeing you back here at my blog--as you've noticed, we have tons of things in common, a sort of overlapping of seasons going on.  ツ


******

3 comments:

Judy said...

Ah, the Unfair Season.

I understand.

And, it WILL pass.

Mrs. Mac said...

... and if your unfair season is anywhere near THE CHANGE of season .. then this too shall pass .. and maybe you can once again eat a little bowl of choc. ice cream .. life will normalize soon. You will be set up in your new place and have distant memories of upheaval.

Julie soon no longer in Texas said...

Thanks, Debra! :)