Thursday, November 25, 2010

If Forever Was Like Today



Today was one of those days that makes me think, "If suddenly! Tom, Naomi, our collective cats and I were sucked into a sort of Twilight Zone vortex where, for the rest of our lives, we must remain inside this old farmhouse, living just as we lived today, just us three, ourselves, well, I could do that. Contentedly and with a heart full of gratitude. For the remainder of my days upon Earth."

That's how wonderful was our Thanksgiving. And Tom's and my anniversary.

I hope your day was even nicer.


*****

5 comments:

Jammie J. said...

It's nice to have days like that. Happy Thanksgiving. Happy Anniversary.

Tracy said...

Happy Anniversary, Debra! Sounds like you had a blessed Thanksgiving, too. :)

Donetta said...

Joy on how happy your anniversary, thanksgiving and family time has been today. Joy.

Auntie sezzzzzz... said...

Happy Anniversary!

What wonderful words, to sum up your Thanksgiving. Wonderful!

Unknown said...

Definately a day to remember and feel so good about. Glad you had that kind of day. Hope they keep on coming to both of you.
Odie