Wednesday, August 03, 2005

Finally!


Finally, Tom and I bought a DVD player which has TV Guardian installed in it. I am still wondering what took us so long? I mean, after all, it was only $49 from our local WalMart. It's made by Sanyo and you can see it here. It's cool. It's easy to install.

Tom and I enjoy watching movies. Some Christians don't, but we do. I enjoy learning big and little lessons from the movies I see. I keep a running list of my favorite modern movies here (always on my sidebar) in case you're curious as to what I like. I list only movies which I'd recommend to most families with teens.

So often a movie would have been totally enjoyable if only the language had been cleaned up. Well, now we have something to clean it up for us. Oh happy day! Break out the popcorn and soda and roll film!

No comments: