Tuesday, January 25, 2005

Have You Tried This Yet?



No, I don't mean *that* ...smile...

But this--Here's something fun. Maybe you've already tried it, but in case you haven't....

Google your blog's address. Click search.

Then click on "Find web pages that are similar to (your blog's address)."

Then start clicking away at the blogs Google believes are like yours.

The most delightful thing I discovered? My very favorite blog in the whole world was one of the 30 listed as being similar to mine. I felt so honored and pleased.

You'll just have to guess which blog that one is.

Anyway, try googling your blog's address and see what happens! You just may find a kindred spirit--who knows?

***

9 comments:

daisymarie said...

:(
I had no matches.

Debra said...

Wow, Daisymarie... You're right...bummer! Although, (being the Pollyanna I am), look at it this way: Your blog must be one of a kind--totally unique and special! And that is a very good thing, too. :o) God bless... Debra

Dianne said...

Don't feel bad, Daisymarie. I'm "unique" too - thanks Pollyanna! (One of my favorite movies - maybe I'll change my blog's name to that!)

Michael said...

Debra

What a wonderful way to knock the funk out of you.
I got some of my favorites;

www.constantlyabiding.blogspot.com
www.emergingsideways.blogspot.com
www.prayingmantis.blogspot.com
Real Live Preacher
unfinished.typepad.com

Unfortunately yours wasn't listed.

I see you got a lot of the ones I read and a bunch of the list above.

Take care
Michael

Saija said...

that sounds like fun ...
i'm going to go try it now ...
maybe i'll be "unique" too????? lol

Jammie J. said...

*laughing* All THREE of my blogs are unique. Apparently.

poetpete said...

Hey!

I searched for ...

"my view from here" blog -"poetpete.blogspot.com" -poetpete

and got 108 matches. 'spoze I'll be busy for a while.

Thanks Debra:- as if I have nothing to do! [grin]

Debra said...

I'm glad this worked for some of you... Fun, isn't it?! God bless... Debra

Kristofer said...

My blog is unfortunately to new, have to try that later.

Kristofer
Believers' wear