Saturday, January 29, 2005

HaloScan Blues

Haloscan commenting and trackback have been added to this blog.

And darn, darn, darn... All my comments on this page have been erased. And of course, I have about a million posts on this page and there were lots of comments... Excuse me while I crawl off in a corner and scream %#$%@#$&*)#$%!!!!

I remembered that Saija (hi Saija!) had added HaloScan and said something about her comments being erased and then she'd said something about no, they weren't afterall. But it was all so hazy to me and I didn't reread her post about that until *after* I'd added Halo Scan and saw that eeks! Everybody's previous comments on this long, long page were gone. And at her blog I discovered the awful truth-- I should have had only a couple of posts on this page before I installed Halo Scan.

Well, all I've gotta say is that HaloScan had better be worth it... :)

And I do sincerely apologize to everyone whose comments I hadn't responded to yet. Especially to the new commenter who had such a terrific blog full of Christian T-shirts. I can' recall your name, but your blog was very unique and fun to read.

Oh well... I'll just chalk this up to another of those Live and Learn Things... probably # 3,459 for me. Nothing to lose sleep over, certainly!

Oh, and let this be a warning to any of you out there who've not yet installed HaloScan! :o)

No comments: