Wednesday, February 14, 2018

Valentine's Day Wishes For You


Valentine's Day! Here's a peek at how this day looks at Hobbit Cottage, beginning with the roses, above, from Tom, then favorite old Valentines, below, with a new one, a lovely card from my buddy, Wilma--





Valentine's Day for me is also Friendship Day so please celebrate--if you wish--along with me.

Be creative.
Be generous.
Be happy.
Be ten-years-old.
Be colorful.
Be forgiving.
Be free.

And let's toss in some Charlie Brown, ok?








Happy Valentine's Day to you!

And may you also celebrate that Jesus loves you incredibly-much all the time.
All. The. Time.

No really, He is your Valentine for all days.
Think about that today rather than this old world-gone-wrong. Meditate upon what God's done so right for you and let the arguers argue amongst themselves.

Choose celebration today, instead. 
Then choose more tomorrow.
Then more the following day--for truly--God has done great things worthy of our daily thank-you's.
Indeed.








******


"Thou hast turned my mourning into dancing for me! Thou hast put off my sackcloth.
Thou hast turned my mourning into dancing for me! And girded me with gladness."   ... Psalm 30:11



 And let the peace of God rule in your hearts, to the which also ye are called in one body; and be ye thankful.   ... Colossians 3:15





******

6 comments:

Beca said...

Happy Valentines Day! Jesus is our example of selfless love. How true. :)
xx Beca

Elizabeth said...

Love it ! Happy Valentine's Day !

Betsy said...

Wonderful words of life! Happy Valentine's Day to you too!
Blessings,
Betsy

Rebecca said...

Live the peek into Hobbit Cottage AND your heart. Both are beautiful.❤️

Rebecca said...

Love, I mean...

Pam said...

Happy Valentine's Day, Debra! You are so right about the fact that Jesus is the true source of love...and his love can carry us through anything. Enjoyed seeing the pics of your sweet home!