Saturday, July 23, 2005

Asking a Favor


Ok, I'm going to get real, even though it might hurt someone's feelings.

You're probably not supposed to have a favorite blog just like you're not supposed to have a favorite child, but, er, my very favorite blog in all Blogdom is Kelly's Home Is Where One Starts From. Her blog has been my favorite since the day I discovered it. I love both her writing style and what she writes about.

I want to write like Kelly when I grow-up. Funny thing is, I am exactly twice her age.

Hmmm. I'm thinking I'm already hopelessly behind.

Anyway. Does anyone out there know of another blog very much like Kelly's? One with similar writing style and full of contemplative wisdom and with great attention paid to detail? I've tried for months to find one but have failed. Of course, there is only one Kelly--I realize that--so there is only one blog exactly like hers--and that is hers.

But still.  Do you know of one which comes close? I am blog hungry again and well, you know how sometimes you have a craving for just one thing--spaghetti or potato chips or mashed potatoes--and only that one thing will do? Well, that's how I am feeling during this latest blog hunt. Only another blog like Kelly's will do.

All suggestions will be appreciated!

No comments: