Thursday, May 28, 2020

Where She's On Vacation


"I’d like to return 2020 for a full refund. It’s obviously defective." --- Philip Nation


******


Hey Folks! I just wanted to drop in and say I'm on a vacation from both blogging and Facebook. 

I just need some days away for books, my gardens and thinking time upon our front porch.

In the meantime, if you want to know how I feel about our Country's current insanity? Go here. Heidi says it better than I ever will.

Feel free to peruse my 3000+ posts on all sorts of subjects. I'll be back soon--I promise!

Hang in there and do all that God asks you to during this historic time. Trust me, God gives us boldness in times like these and oh the regret if we say, "Nah, rather not go there, thanks anyway!".

Do it. Just do whatever God asks. You'll never regret saying yes, only no.




“A vacation is what you take when you can no longer take what you’ve been taking.” — Earl Wilson.




"From the fruit of a man's mouth his stomach is satisfied; he is satisfied by the yield of his lips."   ... Proverbs 18:20



Remember: you were born for such a time as this!


******






For if you forgive others their trespasses, your heavenly Father will also forgive you, but if you do not forgive others their trespasses, neither will your Father forgive your trespasses." ... Matthew 6:14,15

3 comments:

Betsy said...

Enjoy your time away. I took several days off of reading blogs this week after the death of my brother. I just didn't have the heart to comment. It still seems unreal, probably partly because I'm out here in Washington while the rest of the family is in Nebraska.
I hope you come back refreshed and full of peace.
Blessings,
Betsy

Pam said...

Glad you're taking care of yourself. Vacations are important, esp now. Enjoy yourself!

Debra said...

Betsy--again, I'm so sorry about your brother and how you must be feeling. I'm still praying that God will encourage your very heart with a gladness that your brother is with Him in a most glorious Heaven!

Pam--thanks so much! My time 'away' was just what I needed.

Thanks so much, Ladies! Blessings, Debra