Sunday, February 09, 2014

Today's Post: A Free Book



Rather than write a blog post today, I'll give you a free little book:


Hope For The Flowers


If you like allegories, you'll love this.
If you don't like allegories, you'll still love this. :)


Many Life applications fit this story, but certain parts reminded me of the Christian women who've (fists clenched) told me, "I've had to fight for everything I've got!," and the way I wished they'd, instead, received grace, strength and provision from God rather than struggle wildly by their own wits, pride and will.


Anyway.


A very special thanks to my friend, Carolyn, for recommending this short book!




*****


To make Hope For the Flowers appear smaller on your screen, run your cursor over the bottom, then click on the minus sign.




*****

No comments: