Sunday, March 04, 2007

Here We Go Again


Yes, it became official this afternoon. Today, March 4th, I became officially Sick Of Winter.

And so it became a day where I forced myself to do constructive things around the house, and well, one of those things involved moving my Dream Room desk away from the windows, and instead, setting-up what you see in the photo.

I like it better. A lot better.



But still? Uh-oh. I am still Sick of Winter, I still have Cabin Fever. What to do? Seek more faithfully the One who pulls light out of darkness and joy from sorrow.

I can do that.


***
Something else? This by Dallas Lore Sharp which helps a little:

"If you want springtime ahead of time, then you must have it in your heart, out of reach of the weather, just as you must grow cucumbers in a hothouse if you want them ahead of time." ... From The Spring of the Year


*******

No comments: