Tuesday, April 17, 2012

A Blessing For You

Finally I get to share this video with you! Our local morning news program played it yesterday, but didn't post it on their website till this afternoon.


A few times I've spoken in my blog about our local morning news--and Kevin! Yay, you'll get to see Kevin, 'The Why Guy', also. I told you all about the whole news gang here.


Anyway, this video of these two young girls and the clothing drive made me cry at the end (grab some kleenex) and stayed with me all day long in a good way.


See..... I told you positive things still happen in 2012!  :) Good stories are everywhere, but tend to only be visible if we're searching for them, rather than the bad ones.


Enjoy. (When you first get there, pause and count to 10 before you push play. Sounds silly, but it won't play otherwise, at least, on my computer...). The video is around 4 1/2 minutes.




***************


Oh! Forgot to say earlier that I'm pleased to be among so many other daily hot chocolate drinkers! Thanks for letting me know.




****************

2 comments:

Mary said...

Wonderful story, thanks for sharing.

Debra said...

Mary--thanks so much for letting me know you liked this! This video totally made my day. Maybe even two days. :) Thanks again, Debra