Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Tuesday Sighs

Well folks... Until further notice, I'll be disabling my comments.

Was it because I received a bad one? Nah. It's because of this:

"Hope deferred makes the heart sick."  ... Proverbs 13:12

My visitor meter tells me 100 - 120 of you read here each day, yet only three or four of you comment in a typical week. And well, I guess I'm tired of coming here early mornings all bright-eyed and hopeful for some interaction with you good people, some comments discussing your own thoughts and experiences in these areas from my heart ...  and often finding not a word.

So instead, I'll offer my email address: GladOne4@yahoo.com  .  If you'd like to share a thought, experience or a need, please contact me there, ok? Thanks. 


****************


Gah. Yesterday afternoon was a nightmare. One of those this-is-just-a-test-this-is-just-a-test-breathe-breathe-breathe! times. We'll eventually need a $2,000 repair to our drainage system (ah Hobbit Cottage, ya let me down...) and Naomi will need an expensive, immediate repair to her car (which Tom helped her choose) before she leaves for Tennessee this week. Immediate $$$. Then Daniel and Sammy had a fight, Naomi's stress ran over, as did Tom's, then mine, especially when Naomi made one of her famous, "Well, what else do you do around here, anyway?" remarks.

And while that was happening, our neighbors chose to continue their basement project which meant tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap ... tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap... tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap (what are they doing down there, anyway?).

Today will be one of those extra krill oil days along with extra pampering and extra time spent with God who told me to ignore (and forgive) Naomi's hurtful remark because He thinks I do plenty around here.

This is just a test, this is just a test, this is just a, well, you know...


*********************

My heart and prayers go out to all those affected by the school shooting yesterday. It's wild that more people than ever don't believe in satan (and hell) even though more evil than ever is taking place.  I would say people are getting stupider, but in reality, they're becoming more deeply deceived by someone they don't even think exists.


*********************

P.S.   Naomi came over again today and things were much, much better. Back to her same sweet self and just understandably stressed-out about moving out of state as we all would be.


*********************