Monday, January 23, 2012

When You're In The Mood For TV....

I was thinking... (uh-oh!). Sometimes when I mention watching a tv series through the instant view option on Netflix, some of you tell me you didn't know that series was available.

So in this post I'll make a list of various tv series I've enjoyed watching whenever I wish, day or night, at Netflix through the years or only recently as they've become available. A few of these Tom prefers more than I do and I tried to keep most family friendly. 

There's definitely something for everyone who likes tv here.

So here you go... in case others of you Netflix Heads were unaware these  series are available. 



24
Abbott and Costello
Adam 12
The Adventures of Tin Tin
Agatha Christie's Marple
Alfred Hitchcock Presents
Alias
America's Funniest Home Videos
The Andy Griffith Show
The A Team
The Bernie Mac Show
Best Food Ever
Bob Hope Comedy Hour
Bones
Charlie Brown (various episodes)
Chicago Code
Clean House
CSI Miami
Coach
The Cosby Show
Date with the Angels
The Dead Zone
Dennis The Menace
The Dick van Dyke Show
Dragnet
Emergency!
The Event
Everybody Loves Raymond
Extreme Couponing
Family Ties
Fat \Albert and the Cosby Kids
Father Knows Best
Flash Forward
Flashpoint
Flipper
Frasier
Friday Night Lights
The Guardian
Gunsmoke
Hack
Hawaii Five-O
Heroes
Hoarding: Buried Alive
Ice Road Truckers
Iditarod
The Incredible Hulk
I Shouldn't Be Alive
Knight Rider
Lassie
Leave It to Beaver
Lie to Me
Life with Elizabeth
Life's Funniest Moments
Little Men
LOST
McLeod's Daughters
McMillian and Wife
Malcolm In The Middle
Man vs. Wild
Mission Impossible
Miss Marple
Monk
Mr. Bean
The Munsters
Murder She Wrote
My Hero
Mythbusters
Numb3rs
Our Miss Brooks
Out of the Wild Venezuela
Ozzie and Harriet
Pawn Stars
Portlandia
Private Secretary
Psych
Quantum Leap
Quincy
Rawhide
The Rockford Files
Ruby
Saved by the Bell
Spike Jones
Stargate Atlantis
Stargate SG-1
Star Trek
Switched at Birth
Take Home Chef
Touch
The Twilight Zone
Ugly Betty
You Bet Your Life
Wings
The Wonder Years
The X-Files




************


There are many more tv series available, of course, including ones only viewable by discs-through-the-mail.

Personally, I'm going to print-out this list to help me remember what's out there for the days when I feel like watching something, but I'm just not sure quite what. :)


**************

4 comments:

Jan said...

I love the BBC miniseries!

Debra said...

Jan--lots of my friends love them, but I never have. I can't understand the humor, I guess. All Creatures Great and Small is about the closest I get to those--and that one just barely holds my interest. Wierd how we're all different, huh? :) Blessings, Debra

Anonymous said...

All Creatures Great and small...dropped from netflix

Anonymous said...

We enjoy the BBC cozy mysteries. I was very disappointed that ACGS was deleted from streaming tho it's still available by mail. We enjoy Wind at My Back by the same producer of Anne of Green Gables and Avonlea. Recently recommended was a feel good movie called The Magic of Belle Isle. We enjoy many of the "old days" shows that Debra mentioned.

Wilma