Friday, January 06, 2012

Of Days Off and More Coupons

I nearly always try to take Saturday's off and either Friday or Sunday, too. I've been trying to take today off, but there's a suspicious amount of work getting done by me. Hmm...

So today I just want to include some coupon links for you, but one other thought, as well. If you've chosen to take a day off? There is no such thing as doing an activity which is a complete waste of time. It's your day off! So if you want to do something which appears like a waste of time to someone else, hey, do it. It's ok. If it's relaxing for you, there's no wastefulness about it.

(Just something I've been thinking about since a certain blogger had this experience recently.You know who you are... smile...)



*************

On to the coupons...

Go to the Birds Eye website to get two coupons for $1 off three Steamfresh Vegetables. Sign-up at the site, then click on the little red pair of scissors on the right. I got these on sale last week, used the two coupons and bought six packages for just .66 cents each.

$1 off 1 Gorton's Grilled frozen fish product. Use your back button to print two.

$1 off Pom pomegranite juice (scroll down for the coupon link). According to a local coupon blogger, we'll be able to get these free at my store next week(!). You can print two.

Oh and at coupons.com the Barilla pasta sauce (.75 cents off) and Kashi cereal ($1 off) coupons have 'reset.' This happened a few days ago so I'm hoping they're still there for you. Use zipcode 30303 or 12345 or your own. Click 'foods'. Also, there's a coupon for $1 off 1 Arrowhead Mills Naturally Nourishing Whole Grain or Gluten Free Product.

And finally the Stonyfield yogurt, milk and frozen yogurt coupons are up! Go here.



******************

Sarah--I'm thinking Joyce Meyer's teaching from yesterday is included in the set of cd's which appear beneath the screen for that day as 'Today's Offer'. It's the same set she mentions at the end of the teaching, one called Developing Discipline and Self Control + Obedience:The Key to More Power In Your Life. To check it out again go to joycemeyer.org, click on 'watch today's broadcast', then scroll down to the teaching for 1/5/2012. Click, then look beneath the screen for 'Today's Offer.'


******************

3 comments:

Elizabeth said...

I always thought off days were for wasting time!

Pearl said...

Hi Debra! thanks for stopping by, I hope your Christmas was all that you wished for, I also wish you a happy new year too. I'm loving your house pictures and I hope you and Tom are happy there. Hugs, Pearl

Jan said...

Hi Debra,
Mostly I lurk here. I have you in my google reader. Sometimes I giggle at what you have to say. Sometimes I shake my head. You comments about about growing old, being old make me aware that each person's concept of old is different. Although you and I are very different...I'm nearing my 7th decade, I love, love, love our farm, I spend my days quite differently from you, I raised 6 kids and many foster kids we love the same Lord. I am using the message these days and wanted to give this from Gal. 5..."4-5Make a careful exploration of who you are and the work you have been given, and then sink yourself into that. Don't be impressed with yourself. Don't compare yourself with others. Each of you must take responsibility for doing the creative best you can with your own life." You are doing it!