Saturday, November 26, 2011

Free Holiday Address Labels


Forgot to share a great deal with you.

Just a few days ago I ordered 140 free address labels from VistaPrint, the same people who sent me the free business cards for Healing Acres (our former farm).

My labels arrived yesterday! (Another special blessing for our anniversary. I even received a lovely Thanksgiving card, too, in the mail from a special online friend).

Hurry over here if you'd like to order free address labels. (Again, hurry. This offer ends sooon. Sunday at midnight, to be exact.). Pay only for shipping.

You can see a larger print of my new labels here.  I love my Eiffel Tower labels! I'm now tres inspired to begin working on my Christmas cards.  :)




**************

Want more free stuff from VistaPrint?

25 free gift tags are here.
250 free wallet calendars are here.


*****************



This is my second post of the day. Scroll down for the first one. Well, only if you'd like to, of course. ...heh.


**************

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for sharing this...very pretty labels.
Elizabeth in NC

Anonymous said...

Lofty bye, sentimental chum :)