Saturday, April 16, 2011

A Saturday Surprise

So here I was, listening yet again(!) to that original Susan Boyle audition and I looked to the right and found this. And oh, it was very, very nice, indeed. Made my whole Saturday afternoon.

Wow. What a treat.


Addendum: Oooooo! Just now found another delight. Loved this, too.

Oh my. Oh my. Oh my. Here it is one day later and I must give you one more treasure. Oh my.

Okay. Just. One. More. I promise! But for the most old-fashioned amongst us, I had to share this. Just had to.




***********


If you enjoy any of these as much as I did, skip back here and tell me, ok? :)



***********


"A man's gift makes room for him, and brings him before great men." (Prov. 18:16)

8 comments:

Tracy said...

Wow, such unexpected talent! It just goes to show once again that you can't judge a book by its cover! Thanks for sharing, Debra. :)

Anonymous said...

You CANNOT necessarily tell a book by its cover, can you? I so identified with Susan Boyle!! But wow, it takes an incredible amount of courage to walk out on that stage. I appreciate too the way some of the interviewers speak to the contestants. These people anyway. Thanks for sharing!!

I suppose there might be many of such surprizes in the KINGDOM, don't you??

Blessings, Elizabeth in NC (by the way, so grateful all me and my kin escaped the tornado today...a 5 they say it was...did not come here, but a bit north where our son and family and kin live).

Odie Langley said...

Great talent Debra. Thanks for letting us share with you.

Mary said...

Ok, that was a 5-kleenex post, thanks for sharing.

Donetta said...

Oh am I refreshed. Thanks for the heart swell
Enjoy an awesome day full of good humor

Saija said...

that was fun! i watched all the clips and the little girl at the end really was sweet, i happen to like the white cliffs of dover song - always makes me tear up for some reason ...

blessings on your week!

Rita said...

Thank you Debra.
I was feeling so discouraged and now I can go to bed with a happier heart.

Debra said...

I really appreciate each of your comments and I'm glad you let me know that you were encouraged by these videos. I'm happy that a lot of you saw in these what I did--and were made glad by them. Blessings, Debra