Saturday, February 21, 2009

How To Go Insane In Ten Easy Steps

1.)Expect everyone to think like you do and enjoy what you enjoy.


2.)Expect everyone to have your same strengths, talents and giftings.


3.)Expect not to have to wait.


4.)Expect everyone to move quickly.


5.)Expect more from others than you expect from yourself.


6.)Expect to always get your own way.


7.)Expect your family to be problem-free.


8.)Expect to reap more than you sow.


9.)Expect your Nation to behave and believe the way you think it should.


10.)Expect God to think the same way you do.


****************

"Pride goes before destruction, and a haughty spirit before a fall." Proverbs 16:18

4 comments:

salina said...

Ya know, I actually know a couple people who have many of those attitudes and qualities. While they may not be insane just yet, in my opinion, they are not very happy at all. In turn, they make others feel not to good either.
Too much pride and feelings of being better than others is such a horrible way to be.
Hope your day is going well.:)
Things are good here and I have so been enjoying the little bits of sunshine that has been showing up more aften lately. I feel ya comin' Spring!:)
Take care,
~Salina
p.s.
I don't know if you've been to my blog in awhile but i wanted you to know that i am doing a giveaway over there. It has a Little House on the Prairie theme. Stop on by and leave me a comment if you're interested. Your chances of winning will probobly be very good due to the fact that not many people have reponded.:)
Ok...i'm done now.:)

Donetta said...

Fun thought...
How to Be sane in 10 easy steps...

oh well got myself thinking now...
Hope your day is just a fine one!

Jujita said...

What a wonderful list!

Dapoppins said...

This makes me smile. You know why? Because it so reminds me of a 2 year old. Ha! No wonder they throw so many tantrums.