Thursday, February 05, 2009

Extreme This and That

So, like, I'm not even sure why, but I've been creating a MySpace page. Technically I consider this blog o' mine to be my major online hangout, but alas... maybe I just wanted to be like all the other kids who have MySpace. But whatever, if you know my last name, are into MySpace, and would like to become my friend there, look me up! If you've no idea what my last name is you can email me at GladOne4@yahoo.com and I'll give you my MySpace address (if I at least kinda-sorta know you). I'd love to have visitors, for it's rather lonely there at the moment.



In other news.... Here's a helpful online hint. If you enjoy signing-up at various websites for coupons and free stuff, etc., it's a good plan to open a separate email box just for receiving those things. 'Free stuff sites' are notorious for sending along bits of spam with their emails and it's nice not to have to wade through and block them all in your main email box. Personally, I recommend Yahoo--I've been there for eons and it's one super novice-friendly email site, indeed. I love their calendar which will send you reminder emails daily or monthly or yearly, whichever you choose. It has become my memory.

Oh, and here are some coupon/money-saving websites I discovered yesterday while forging my way through those 17 pages of comments at Oprah.com:

LittleMissKnowItAll
Hot Coupon World
McDougall Newsletter

And now after helping you save money, I'm going to nudge you to spend some. heh. In my sidebar (you may have noticed recently) I've installed an Amazon.com widget. A what, you ask? Well, it's a little Amazon store, of sorts, where I've added my favorite books, dvd's, cd's, etc., along with a few comments. If anyone is kind enough to click onto an item in my widget, travel to Amazon.com, and then buy that item, I'll be given a tiny percentage which I'll later spend recklessly there at Amazon.com.

So. I'm just saying if you'd like to check it out..........hmmmm?.......... :) Oh, and it's easy to get your own widget. Just click on the link at the bottom of mine.

And lastly, I'd appreciate any prayers for Lennon The Cat. His sister, McCartney, had a 24-hour kind of kitty flu (or something) then bounced right back. Lennon has something still and has been seen, uh, tossing his cookies all around the floor and doing something else which I'll not mention here. Sigh. Poor baby. But otherwise, he seems cheerful enough and in good spirits. But any prayer would be appreciated. Thanks.

5 comments:

Tracy said...

Praying for Lennon...poor kitty.

I have a MySpace, too! :)

Little Miss Know it All said...

Thanks for the link love!

Oh, and Lennon and McCartney? Sounds like my kinda cat names! Big McCartney fan around here...

... Paige said...

Wow you are full of info today!
good to know about saving money
I also have a myspace but seldom visit and heck I may have lost it by now pending how long they keep them without activity. Wonder what my password is/was. I have so many other online things I don't have the time to do them all.

Poor kitty, may God see him through this and you his cleaner.

Aunt Amelia's Attic said...

Nope, not on My Space. :-)

Poor Lennon. I hope he kicks that kitty flu and pops back to his usual self soon.

I have a feeling that you'll like the Kitchen photo I have, in my entry today. Red and white and retro cute. :-)

Aunt Amelia
"The soul that can speak with its eyes can also kiss with a gaze."

Jujita said...

Ooo hon my heart goes out to you. A sick pet is always so heart wrenching.