Tuesday, February 03, 2009

Did you know that Denny's is offering free Grand Slam breakfasts today from 6:00 am to 2:00 pm? Just thought I'd mention it, for I think it's nice of them, all in all.

Just wanted to make sure you all are aware of genetically modified corn. Personally? I try to avoid most corn products, but alas, corn is nearly everywhere so it's not exactly easy. More articles can be found here. I do hate being the bearer of this kind of bad news, but what I hate more is keeping the information to myself. There's already too much of a cover-up with all this and I'd hate to be part of it.


*****

"... my people are destroyed from lack of knowledge." Hosea 4:6

1 comment:

jodi said...

Have you read The Omnivore's Dilemma by Michael Pollan? You will never look at corn the same way again and some other things as well. And you will realize how insidious the ads for high fructose corn syrup really are.