Thursday, September 20, 2007

For Those Who Enjoy Being Scared



Last week our local supermarket(which I thought was run by sane folks) put up their Halloween decorations. The second week of September! (Maybe even sooner--I'm not the most observant person on the planet.) And I'm not just talking about Halloween candy display boxes, either. I mean orange, black and white paper ghosts and witches hanging by strings over the check stands, down the aisles and who knows? Perhaps even inside the restroom stalls (haven't checked there yet).

Tom and I used to have a membership at our local video store (not Blockbuster, which around our house is fondly called That Den of Iniquity). No, a more family-friendly video place, except that, over a couple years, we watched all the 'friendly videos' and finally realized we could no longer stomach the rows and rows of horror movie dvd cases staring us in the face. So we signed up with Netflix which comes to our mailbox--where we are scared only by our bills. heh.

What is up with people these days enjoying being scared? Isn't real-life scary enough?

Well, if you are one of those people who enjoy a racing, frightened heart, boy do I have the You Tube movie for you! Just go here and within three minutes you will be scared out of your mind.

I know I was.

No comments: