Tuesday, September 11, 2007

A Day of Good Deeds


I like what I read here. It's about turning each 9/11 into a day of good deeds.

I think I'll begin by de-procrastinating... by trying to answer all the emails I owe.

And when I go to the supermarket this morning, I'll consciously watch to see if I can meet needs, even simple ones like giving a smile to those who need it. I still recall the days in Nevada when I'd drive to the supermarket for just that exact reason--to receive a smile from somebody. Anybody.

Take a look at the article I mentioned above... It's a good thing to have spread across our land.

2 comments:

Cindy Swanson said...

What an awesome idea, Debra! I love the quote, too.

Debra said...

Cindy--I liked that idea a lot, too...like bringing good out of something bad. Thanks for commenting! Blessings, Debra