Saturday, July 21, 2007

What I Wish


Oh, I so enjoyed Linda's What I Wish List, and well, I just had to make one of my own, even though right from the start I realized mine wouldn't be as fun as hers!
***

What I Wish


1. I wish that the thick, oh-so-yummy cappuccino drinks from mini-mart machines were so healthy for you, that the more you drink, the healthier, stronger and more gorgeous you become.

2. I, (like Linda), wish that all my favorite people in the world lived on my street. (I've wished that since I was a teenager and moved around all the time.)

3. I wish that beautiful flowers grew with the ease of ugly weeds.

4. I wish that, as a teen, I'd have had the wisdom I have now at almost 50. (I also wish that 'almost 50' didn't sound so darn old!)

5. I wish that every summer was like this one at my house--high temps only around 78, low humidity and skies like I remember as a child.

6. I wish I could remember everything wonderful and forget everything not-so-wonderful.

7. I wish I could fly (and I'm not talking inside an airplane, either).

8. I wish I'd been eating organic the last 25 years and that I'd never grown so used to using a microwave.

9. I wish current tv shows all resembled shows of the 50's, 60's, 70's and 80's.

10. I wish I was as creatively-minded today as I was at age 10 and during my 20's when I was first-married and without extra money (and could create marvelous things from nothing every day of the week).


***

Now it's your turn...What do you wish?

P.S. This was just for fun. I considered going all "I Wish This World Was Different,' but then I said, "Nah. Just keep it light."

2 comments:

Valerie - Still Riding said...

Lovely! Fun! A challenge for me!

Debra said...

Valerie--I look forward to reading your wish list! Blessings, Debra