Saturday, May 19, 2007


Transition: 1. passage from one state, stage, subject, or place to another : CHANGE b : a movement, development, or evolution from one form, stage, or style to another
2. an abrupt change in energy state or level (as of an atomic nucleus or a molecule) usually accompanied by loss or gain of a single quantum of energy.

Yep. That's been my life around here lately.

So I've been taking another little break from blogging since mostly my thoughts are too scattered/disjointed/hazy to put into words (trust me, you wouldn't want to know what's been going on up here inside my brain, anyway).

This is probably one of those times (again) when I'm just supposed to live what I have already written, rather than write about it as it's happening. Rather like the tv series (my favorite), Early Edition, when Gary Hobson received the tiny note from Lucius Snow in the large, empty trunk. The note which simply read: Live your life.

Good advice, indeed... I shall return!

No comments: