Saturday, January 20, 2007

Trading Good For Better


I came across this quote this morning:

"We must be willing to get rid of the life we've planned, so as to
have the life that is waiting for us."... Joseph Campbell

Ain't that the truth? And that's exactly what's on my mind as Tom and I spend all these hours tossing and flinging and giving away the stuff/junk/pieces of our lives from around this house.

Walking through Life with an open hand--that's what I want.... The always being open to new experiences, new people, new thoughts. The always learning something new... the changing... the growing.

Because let's face it: Stagnation kills... And who wants that?


***

Philippians 3:13
"... but one thing I do [it is my one aspiration]: forgetting what lies behind and straining forward to what lies ahead..."

No comments: