Tuesday, December 19, 2006

A Christmas House For You...


Ok now... no one choke or sputter or boycott my blog, or anything, but.... I've still, as of this moment, not put up our grapevine Christmas tree! Nor have I finished decorating nor have I baked one single Christmas cookie.

There, I said it.

But right this moment I am going to make up for my extreme lack of Christmas photos and cheer here in my blog. I am going to invite you to a blog where I could only exclaim, "Oh! Oh! Ohhh!" the more I scrolled down the page. (Be sure to scroll all the way down so not to miss one single, gorgeous detail!)

So please.... Go visit her house and be delighted right out of your pretty Christmas stockings!


***
P.S. Here's a funky old Christmas movie which you might like... I watched it again last week. It's called I'll Be Seeing You, and stars Ginger Rogers, Joseph Cotton and Shirley Temple. I just discovered this movie this year ...wish I'd found it earlier!

No comments: