Monday, October 23, 2006

You Will Be Sick of Autumn...

...by the time you finish looking through my Autumn Around Here album.

Well, you'll definitely get an autumnal fix, anyway.

I took a walk early today, accompanied by my camera. The morning was windy, probably around 40 degrees and my face froze, but I didn't care. I found myself more grateful for these gorgeous trees than ever before. They survived our historic storm and my heart nearly bursts with gratitude.

I came home and while I thawed, I overhauled my Autumn album. Made everything big so you will feel as though you are here. (Well, if your computer can handle the large pictures, that is... I realized my earlier small photos were making this glorious Autumn appear small. Heaven forbid.) These pictures are just from my neighborhood over the past month... I'd love to take a drive in the country so I can share pictures with you from out there, but we'll have to see... we are running out of time. The only problem with Autumn is that it evaporates faster than you can say wait!-let-me-grab-my-camera!

So if you need an Autumn fix, check Autumn Around Here... Maybe you won't be sick of Autumn, exactly, but you'll certainly have had enough of it--for today.

(Please let me know what you think if you have an extra minute...)

No comments: