Monday, June 05, 2006

Just a Note


Just a quick post... Hopefully a longer one later today. I didn't feel well this weekend... my poor ol' head felt infected, or something, so mostly, I sat around like a green slug. But this morning--hooray!--it's a case of Happy Days Are Here Again, so I am anxious to clean my neglected house and then perhaps drive out in the country with Tom since he has today off.

So in the meantime.... I wanted to share a lovely blog with you. It's called A Happy Miscellany and over the weekend her blog, and those in her sidebar, soothed my head as I basked upon such wonderful photos in blog after blog. If, like me, you appreciate 1930's retro, Victoriana, collage art, scrapbooking and peeking into people's lives and their cute houses after they have redecorated, then I believe you will enjoy A Happy Miscellany and the delicious blogs in her sidebar (her sidebar is more like an all-you-can-eat buffet bar...yum!). Many of those blogs inspired me to take more pictures of Life and be more creative with my own blog.

And that's a Good Thing.

No comments: