Wednesday, May 10, 2006

For Those of You Who Appreciate Vintage Stuff


Recently I discovered two wonderful blogs, each with photos of oh-so-cool vintage stuff which makes my heart go pitter-patter-thump-thump-wow!

So because I know that some of you who read this blog also appreciate all-things-vintage, I thought I'd share these blogs so that your hearts could go pitter-patter-thump-thump-wow! also:

Plethora
Junk In My Trunk

And those blogs so inspired me, that I dragged out our digital camera to take some pictures of my own vintage junk. But alas, the batteries need to be charged soooo... I put together a photo album of photos I'd taken the last two years of my own vintage stuff. Sort-of rehashed, and some of you have already seen these, but well, I thought I'd share them anyway:

Debra's Old-Fashioned Stuff

Happy viewing on your trip back in time!

No comments: